What Certification Includes:
• Access to EQ-i Resources (research, blogs, EI Practitioner Community)
• Access to your own EQ Portal via MHS
• Access to the EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report, EQ360, Leadership Report, Group Report, and Higher Education Report
• Your own EQ-i results and feedback session with a certified coach
• The EQ Edge OR the Student EQ Edge Book (you choose)
• Support after certification (up to 6 months)
One-on-One EQ-i 2.0/360 Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the EQ-i 2.0 prior to the certification course and receive a 1-hour feedback session. You will use this feedback to help deepen your learning during the course.
In-Class: The next portion of your training will involve meeting in person. We will meet to thoroughly learn the EQ-i 2.0/360, practice giving feedback, and learn how to deliver an effective coaching session. Once the course is over, you will take a multiple-choice exam. Once you pass the exam, you will receive access and information to your MHS Talent Portal.
Cost: $1,500 (Personal Assessment, Participant Manual and Book are Included)
Friday, November 5, 2021 9a.m.-4:30p.m.
Friday, November 12, 2021 9a.m.-4:30p.m.
Location: IIAM - Near BWI Airport