EQ-i 2.0/360 Certification
An interactive, 2 – day training on the EQ-i 2.0/360 Assessments.
You’ll learn about:
- the history of the assessment;
- the statistical reliability and validity;
- the differences between the assessments;
- and ultimately how to review the assessment and debrief an individiual or organization.
Training & Development
This developmental service will evaluate your organization’s leadership and develop a customized training program based on the needs of the organization.
This service Includes:
- performing a needs analysis;
- determining the appropriate assessment (EQ-i 2.0, 360, or Pearman);
- developing a training program/workshop(s) based on your needs analysis and chosen assessment;
- and finally, we train your leadership team on how to properly utilize the progrsm OR we can deliver the program for you on site.
Individual Assessments & Debrief
This service includes providing the assessment to an individual and providing a 1-hour debrief of their results from one or all of the following assessments:
Workshops - Leadership & EQ-i
Interactive, professional development workshops centered around emotionally intelligent leadership. Length varies based on organizational needs.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Emotional Regulation
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Emotional Intelligence and Conflict Management